Motor Carrier Forms
- IFTA Application (New Accounts)
- 2022 IFTA Decal Application (renewal or additional decal request
- Delaware IFTA Manual
- IFTA Recordkeeping Requirements
- IFTA Tax Return Form
- IFTA online tax return filing instructions
- Motor Carrier New Application PackagePackage for new carriers.
- Account Officer ContactsComplete with original application or Officer changes
- Authorized Personnel Application 2Complete with original application or when adding new employees. Only employees designated will be able to process work in the Motor Carrier Office.
- Licensing Agent Application 3An officer of the Motor Carrier company will complete this form when they would like to add a licensing agency to their account. This will allow the licensing agent access to process IRP and or IFTA functions.
- Licensing Agent Application 4Licensing agents who have Delaware Motor Carrier customers complete this form in your company name to obtain access to the Motor Carrier System.
- Licensing Agent Employee Application 5Licensing agent officers complete this form when adding employees to your company.
- How Do I?
- Motor Carrier ApplicationApplication used to make changes to Name, Address, Contact Information, DOT Number, EIN and Mailing Address. If making changes to Name, EIN DOT Number a new SS-4 must be submitted.
- Distance ScheduleComplete for original application to determine jurisdictions which you want to travel into. Complete to add jurisdictions after original or renewal is filed. Use Estimated Distance Chart to complete.
- Weight ScheduleComplete the allowable weight in each intended travel jurisdiction. Complete when changing existing vehicle weight. Complete when changing existing vehicle body type (i.e., from TT to TK or vise versa).
- Units ScheduleComplete all vehicle information including the Carrier Responsible for Safety (CRFS) EIN & DOT number. Lease must be submitted when CRSF is not the applicant or account holder.
- MGVWR Certification (Manufactures Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)If MGVWR plate is missing from vehicle; certified fabricator or dealer can complete certification.
- IRP CertificationQualifies applicant into the Plan.
- IRP Records Requirements - ManualCarrier Responsibilities for record keeping per the Plan for manual logs.
- IRP Records Requirements - GPSCarrier Responsibilities for record keeping per the Plan for GPS systems.
- Removal of Authorized Personnel Agent Application 6Complete when employees separate from job duties or company.